Saturday, April 28, 2007

April 28, 2007 ~ True Love

First of all...Happy Birthday Bee! I hope you got our message and had a fantastic day!!

Today's picture is of my son Nolan and my dog, Michael. Our dog sleeps in our bedroom. Last week I heard him get up in the middle of the night and walk out to the hall. He came back in and let out one quick bark which fully awakened both my husband and I. After that, he walked out to the hall again. My husband followed him and there, sitting on the top of the stairs, was my son Nolan who had gotten up and plopped himself on the top step (and was still asleep!). Michael made sure my husband got Nolan back into bed and then, finally, fell back to sleep for the rest of the night at the foot of our bed...What a good doggie!!

This is how I found them a little after the first photo was taken..

8 comments:

Jennifer April 29, 2007 at 12:45 PM  

These are precious, I love the love between boy and his dog! Very sweet captures!

Anonymous April 29, 2007 at 4:55 PM  

Thanks for the well wishes Heidi! I got the message from Soph this morning... loved it! Keep your blog going... I check it everyday to see what amazing shots you have now done! ;-)B

Sherri April 29, 2007 at 10:57 PM  

oh how sweet! what a beautiful dog and handsome little man you have :)

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! April 30, 2007 at 2:53 PM  

Awww, what a sweet couple of buddies!

Louisa April 30, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Awww, what a good story and what a great dog.

Louisa April 30, 2007 at 7:37 PM  

Oh, I forgot to add...you posted a comment on my blog about my star lights. I got them at - where else? Ikea!! Gotta love that place.

Amy (3 Peas) May 1, 2007 at 3:24 AM  

Ahhhh so sweet!! Gorgeous doggie and beautiful boy! :)

Sue May 1, 2007 at 3:15 PM  

Oh I just love these! that second picture is my favorite :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP