Monday, February 19, 2007

February 19, 2007~ I'm BAAAACK!!





Oh dear...I missed a WHOLE week! I am very sorry! Sometimes life just gets in the way. Last Tuesday was my birthday so I went out and celebrated with my husband, Wednesday was Valentines Day so my hubby and I had a nice quiet dinner at home, and I spent Thursday night packing for my "Girls Weekend" (which, by the way, was a lot of fun!!). So those are my excuses :) I am going back at it full force now! Today's pictures ore of my kids out sledding. Did I mention that we have a TON of snow here? We got hammered with it last week and are expecting more tomorrow! YIKES! Oh, and I haven't forgotten that I have been tagged...I'll try to get to that tomorrow!

4 comments:

Diane R February 20, 2007 at 2:01 AM  

Awww - well at least you're having fun, and that's what it's all about anyway. These are cute ... we missed ya!

Karson and Kami February 20, 2007 at 4:11 AM  

Sounds like you had a way fun week!! Happy late birthday! :) Really cute pictures

Michelle February 20, 2007 at 2:02 PM  

aww, fun. we have lots of snow too.

Sue February 20, 2007 at 2:51 PM  

Happy belated birthday! Great color in these picture :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP