Friday, February 2, 2007

February 2, 2007 ~ Tiny Toes...

1/40 F/2.5 ISO=200 50mm
Well the Picture of the Day challenge on ILP for today was TINY. The very first thing I thought of when I read that post was my daughter's toes. They are not tiny like a newborn baby's but they are the tiniest in my house. I want to be able to capture things during this year that I will look back on and say "Oh, remember when..." Now this picture will always remind me of when her toes were oh so small!!

Edited to add...Oops, the challenge was small, not tiny. Same thing...right??

5 comments:

Karson and Kami February 2, 2007 at 9:44 PM  

I LOVE LOVE LOVE feet pictures! This is so precious.

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! February 2, 2007 at 11:45 PM  

www, how sweet! I also love feet pictures!

Diane R February 2, 2007 at 11:51 PM  

So sweet. One of my goals for the next few months is to capture all those little details too. Love it!

Melissa Davis February 3, 2007 at 12:34 AM  

I love little toes!

Amy (3 Peas) February 6, 2007 at 1:51 AM  

Cute!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP