Saturday, February 3, 2007

February 3, 2007 ~ Best Buddies

1/60 F/4 ISO=200 50mm External flash

Today my son went to his "best friend's" 6th birthday party. Steven and Nolan have known each other since birth. They always have a great time together because they have so much in common. His mother, Angie is one of my best friends. We were pregnant together, went to Lamaze together and we work together. I love being friends with Ang. Like our sons, we also have a great time together. I always hate when she is not at work because I look forward to going in to her classroom and chatting. She makes my day more enjoyable! I'm glad my son and I have such good friends in our lives...Happy Birthday Steven!

Oh, and in case you are wondering...In the top picture, Steven is holding up a stuffed groundhog...He was born on February 2nd...Groundhog's Day!!


BEST BUDS!!

12 comments:

Sue February 4, 2007 at 12:45 AM  

That is so cool! They will be friends for life. I have 2 friends (twins) that I have known since birth (their birth - they were born a month after me). It's really great! And I LOVE the picture below. Great job! I didn't know there was a picture of the day challenge too - gosh, I barely have time for the blog!

Anonymous February 4, 2007 at 9:30 AM  

It is wonderful that you and your son have such good friendships in your life :)

You did a great job in #2 capturing that friendship.

Eleny February 4, 2007 at 11:31 AM  

That is so wonderful! How awesome to have a friend like that!

Anonymous February 4, 2007 at 1:31 PM  

Best friends... How cute!

Julie ( THE Queen of TyPo'S) This chic can't spell!!! February 4, 2007 at 2:45 PM  

So cool! What a get capture to look at years from now.

Unknown February 4, 2007 at 4:02 PM  

we all need a great friend in life and of course pics to capture that special relationship!! :)

Jess February 4, 2007 at 9:48 PM  

what great friends. :)

oh and TAG! i'm tagging you. :) see my blog for more info. www.jessvanlue.blogspot.com

Sherri February 4, 2007 at 11:19 PM  

aww so sweet!

RubyTuesday February 5, 2007 at 12:31 AM  

They will be good friends probably for the rest of their lives, and that is such a cute stuffed animal. I didn't even know that they made stuffed groundhogs!

Robyn February 5, 2007 at 4:11 AM  

Friends are precious. You and your son are both lucky to have such good ones. Lovely photos too.

Karson and Kami February 5, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

That is so awesome! What a great bond you all share! :) I love the expression and emotion you captured in the second one.

Angie February 7, 2007 at 10:09 PM  

Awww...how cute. And you said such wonderful things about our friendship and Stevie and Nolie's. (He'll always be "Nolie" in our house!) I do believe that they, and we, will be life long friends. We'll have so many stories to share with them. I value your friendship so much, Heid. So for all the things you said - right back at ya! I love ya. Of course I cried reading what you wrote - you forgot to tell the world in your blog that I am your sappiest friend!!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP