Saturday, February 24, 2007

February 23, 2007 ~ Rainbow Tutu!!


1/60" F/1.8 Aperture priority ISO=200 Bounced flash
Well my son had a birthday party and a play date with his cousins today so my daughter and I stayed home and made a new tutu! She loves rainbows so we went with a rainbow theme. Hopefully tomorrow I can get some pictures of her in it on my white backdrop. That is my plan anyway. I am actually amazed that she is looking at my camera in these. She HATES my camera and usually starts whining when I take it out! Do you think I photograph her too much?!??! I am actually pretty proud of this picture because aside from the crop and frame, it is straight out of the camera. Check it out full sized...not too bad! Can you tell I used my external flash?

9 comments:

Louisa February 25, 2007 at 11:54 AM  

What a beautiful tu-tu! I would love to make one like that, was it hard? I can't wait to see some pics of it on your white backdrop. Great job on the flash - when I enlarged it I noticed nice catch-lights. Very nice pic. it's always so great when they look right at you isn't it?

Lulu February 25, 2007 at 1:06 PM  

Great tutu! =) I love it! And your dd is too cute. And you do so great with your flash, Heidi.

KFphotography February 25, 2007 at 9:33 PM  

Can't wait to see her in the tutu. Would not have guessed you used the flash, wish I could learn to use mine like that.

Amanda Fish February 25, 2007 at 9:58 PM  

Can't wait to see her in that beautiful tutu against your white backdrop. Great colors SOOC!

Nicole February 25, 2007 at 10:35 PM  

Love the tutu and can't wait to see your photos.

Sara February 25, 2007 at 11:24 PM  

What a wonderful picture SOOC! Very Nice! Your DD is beautiful

Sherri February 25, 2007 at 11:43 PM  

what a beautiful little girl and tutu. this makes me want to make one for my dd (she is 3 1/2 and i think she would love one!) great pic!

Eleny February 27, 2007 at 9:50 AM  

Adorable!

Anonymous February 27, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

That's a beautiful tutu! I may have to make a rainbow one myself. She looks so proud of it. =) Lovely shot of her.

I'm waiting for my neice to get a bit bigger and she's going to get a ton of tutus. Can't wait!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP