Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February 27, 2007 ~ Tutu Time!










Well...a lot of you have already seen these pictures (I posted them on both ILP AND Babycenter!) I like how they came back but wish my daughter was more cooperative when it came to taking pictures. The first picture was the shot I had in mind from the start but unfortunately I only got her to look at me once and the shot was a bit blurry. I did my best to pp it but will not be able to print it very big because it is so processed! Oh well...I'll try again soon!

8 comments:

Sherri February 28, 2007 at 2:21 AM  

love love love them all! that first shot i absolutely love the angle on! and the one with the flower is beautiful both in color and b&w! heck they are all beautiful!

Sara February 28, 2007 at 10:16 PM  

I love the first one! I don't think I posted on BBC, but I love that so much! Very cute!

RubyTuesday February 28, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

I love all the colors and the pictures with the big flower are so adorable. I really do like how the colors came out so nice!

Anonymous March 1, 2007 at 10:48 PM  

Wow these are brilliant! I agree, the first one is wonderful. Love the second too! The tutu looks so much better on her than in front of her. ;) She looks adorable in it.

Love the flower! I'm going to have to look around for those. Where'd you get it?

Amy (3 Peas) March 1, 2007 at 11:54 PM  

That 1st shot is GREAT!! Fabulous color on all of them!

Lulu March 4, 2007 at 8:51 AM  

Oh my, adorable. And what GREAT colour!
I misss you!

Sue March 5, 2007 at 11:26 AM  

What absolutely gorgeous pictures :) LOVE Love love the last one!!! Made me laugh out loud for real!

Quinn March 21, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

Wow, I LOVE these. The colors are amazing. So fun!

Kimberlee

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP