Wednesday, February 7, 2007

February 7, 2007 ~ Lollipop!


The focus on this one is off but I still love it!!

Well, these were actually taken yesterday but I still wanted to post them. I did take some pictures today but wasn't real happy with any of them so I m going with these today instead! We had a snow day yesterday. It was so cold that we all thought it would be a great day to keep our PJ's on all day! My son came across these lollipops from Christmas in the pantry and I thought it was a perfect day to crack them open...they enjoyed every minute of them!

7 comments:

Diane R February 7, 2007 at 10:55 PM  

Cool lollipops - LOVE the color. I'll bet they had a blast!

Eleny February 8, 2007 at 12:12 AM  

Such great color! Love the composition.

Sherri February 8, 2007 at 12:25 AM  

great colors :) and cute kids! haha i would rather be shot then give my hyper active dd and my messy behind ds those suckers! dd would be bouncing after eating that and ds would be stuck to something lol

Kathryn February 8, 2007 at 12:34 AM  

I like the color in the pictures.

Anonymous February 8, 2007 at 10:30 AM  

GREAT colour, Heidi. I MUST find some lollipops like this...my sister would have a field day (and so would I). ;)

Sue February 8, 2007 at 9:38 PM  

Love the colors on these! They are so sweet. No pun intended... well maybe a litte. LOL Those lolipops look like they taste awesome. These are great.

Amy (3 Peas) February 11, 2007 at 1:16 AM  

Cute :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP