Friday, February 9, 2007

February 9, 2007 ~ Friendships...

I am so lucky that all of my close friends have children close in age to my own. We had another snow day today and decided to get all the kids together at our local Armory for a play date. It was great!! We were the only ones there and the kids ran around and had a blast!!! Afterwards, we all loaded up and went to Pizza Hut for their lunch buffet. It was so funny to look around the table at all of our kids interacting and having fun together. It makes me feel good that our kids will grow up together...they will always have each other...how great is that??


This is my good friend Jacque's daughter, Molly hugging my niece Anna. Molly and my son have spent a lot of time together because they went to the same babysitter before starting school. Jacque and I teach together (how lucky am I to be able to work with all my good friends?!?) We like to tease them by talking about their future proms, wedding, etc...



This is baby Joey...my friend Angie's youngest. Isn't he the cutest baby EVER?? I just want to squeeze him!

10 comments:

Sherri February 9, 2007 at 8:33 PM  

aww looks like they had fun such cute kids!

Unknown February 10, 2007 at 7:04 PM  

I love having friends with kids the same age ~ It is a lucky find!! Great moment....

Anonymous February 10, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

Aww! How fun! I love them all.

Robyn February 10, 2007 at 7:35 PM  

All gorgeous Heidi. Love that you captured the fun and the sharing/closeness.

Just want to thank you too for always taking the time to comment - not just on my blog but lots of others too.

Sue February 10, 2007 at 8:49 PM  

Those are such sweet pictures. These are definitey relationships of a lifetime :)

Karson and Kami February 10, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

These are so cute - I love the connection in the first one and the colors look awesome.

Melissa Davis February 11, 2007 at 12:37 AM  

Cute pictures!

I had to laugh at your comment about being able to afford something like that (the mini album). It was only $5 at Target! But I thought it fit so well with the little ones pictures and the presentation!

Rheagan Leatherwood February 11, 2007 at 1:14 AM  

GOod friends are the best I have to admit. These pics are so warm feeling. I love it.

Amy (3 Peas) February 11, 2007 at 1:18 AM  

How lucky you all are to have each other :) Great photos :)

Lulu February 24, 2007 at 9:14 AM  

very cute! very fun and carefree.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP