Tuesday, March 6, 2007

March 6, 2007 ~ Words, lines and angles...




Someone on the board I visit at Babycenter posted a creative shooting challenge and this is what I came up with. The idea was to take photographs of different things in order to "represent" a word. You could take a picture of an object that begins with the letter you want to represent or find the shape of the letter in everyday things. I obviously chose to use lines and angles to represent the letters. It was really fun to walk around my house looking for things that looked like the letter I wanted. I would recommend this challenge to anyone looking for a way to see things in a different way!! I had the hardest time with the letters "e" and "m"...so, can you read my words? This is worth trying out sometime!!

15 comments:

Alissa March 6, 2007 at 9:41 PM  

i "love" that top one... the bottom is cool too, but i can't for the life of me figure out what it says... the best i'm managing is "jums".

heidi~r. March 6, 2007 at 10:13 PM  

You have the first three letters right...look at it big, maybe that will help :)

Melissa Davis March 6, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

OH very cool! I can for sure read LOVE, but the next word is hard to make out....

Robyn March 7, 2007 at 12:03 AM  

LOVE and JUMP? Cool will have to try this

barb March 7, 2007 at 2:42 AM  

FABULOUS!!! I could "read" them right away. I have read about this challenge before but never tried it. You have inspired me to do it!

heidi~r. March 7, 2007 at 7:21 AM  

Robyn got them!! Great job!

Amanda Fish March 7, 2007 at 9:39 AM  

What a very creative idea. Love it and you did a great job.

Sue March 7, 2007 at 11:12 AM  

How totally awesome it that! Love the creativity. Great job on those. Very inspiring too!

Sherri March 8, 2007 at 12:49 AM  

very cool i saw these on the board the other day love them!

Amy (3 Peas) March 8, 2007 at 12:19 PM  

The "love" one is great!!! I'm assuming "jump"? is the 2nd?
What a great idea for a challenge- I might have to try this to jumpstart some creativity :) TFS!

Lulu March 8, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

That is so fun! =]]]]
Great shots, heidi.

Allison March 8, 2007 at 4:40 PM  

Great job, these are so fun!

RubyTuesday March 17, 2007 at 12:16 AM  

those are really neat

Anonymous March 18, 2007 at 7:39 PM  

"LOVE" "JUMP"

awesome Idea!!!!!!

I might try it myself!!

Louisa April 3, 2007 at 7:10 PM  

Hey girl, what happened to you? You're like me! You are falling behind. Get posting - I love your work!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP