Monday, April 16, 2007

April 16, 2007 ~ I'M BACK!!!




Okay...so I took a little break :) Okay, so it wasn't so little!! My dad is a big fan of my blog (Hi Dad!) and has been teasing me about my lack of posts. Well today, beacuse of the Nor' easter, we have yet another snow day and I am home to post. Because I am a teacher it's great because I get to stay home with my kids on snow days, but because I am a teacher I am sitting here wondering how/when the district is going to have up make up this day as we have already used up all of our allotted snow days. Can they take Memorial Day away? Will we still be in session in July? Yikes...both thoughts are frightening! The following are pictures I took of my daughter about a week ago. She is trying to "catch" a falling snowflake...it's great to be a kid!! :)

4 comments:

Sherri April 16, 2007 at 4:21 PM  

aww she is so pretty those are great pics!

Anonymous April 16, 2007 at 7:24 PM  

About time!!

RubyTuesday April 17, 2007 at 12:26 AM  

welcome back! Great pictures

Robyn April 17, 2007 at 7:22 AM  

Hey welcome back

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP