Monday, February 5, 2007

February 5, 2007 ~ I can't believe it...


Even my dog hides from the camera!!! :)
I swear he learned this from my children!! :)


Truth be told...I am feeling a bit uninspired lately! I can't imagine finding something to photograph for the next 11 months! I am going to try though! I think part of the problem is the season we are in here in central New York. It has been SO cold and SO snowy...It's hard to get outside and there are only so many things I can photograph inside my house!! Actually the weekend after this coming one I am going out of town for a "girls weekend" with my friends from college. Three of us have birthdays in February so we like to celebrate together every couple of years! I can't wait to go...I feel like I have been looking forward to it forever!! Maybe I'll find some inspiration there...well at least I'll find someone who doesn't cover their face when I hold up a camera!!!

7 comments:

Amanda Fish February 5, 2007 at 11:16 PM  

That is just too funny that your dog is hiding also. We to have a lab and I just love their personalities. Have an awesome time with your girls!!! My girl friends and I do a weekend trip once a year and it seems to be the highlight each time.

Amy (3 Peas) February 6, 2007 at 1:52 AM  

Hee hee- love the photo of your dog :)
Have a GREAT time w/your college g/fs!!! I have g/f's from college too that we get together with a few times a year :)

Robyn February 6, 2007 at 3:45 AM  

Oh so cute. I love labs too.

Sherri February 6, 2007 at 10:59 AM  

lol that is too great!!!! i love it!

Miranda February 6, 2007 at 11:36 AM  

hilarious!!!
It's very cute~

Diane R February 6, 2007 at 9:15 PM  

SO hilarious - I know just how ya feel. What a cute capture though!

Michelle February 6, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

oh gosh that is too cute! great capture.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP